Friday 23 March 2012

Lotus Herbals Botanical Lipgloss: Hazelnut Sheen

by Ani

hello friends

todays subject is Lotus Herbals Botanical lipgloss
Net wt. 5ml. Price - Rs.  225
Shade : Hazelnut Sheen






on my hand


  Its a very nice mauve shade

on my lips



This shade goes very nicely when it will be applied on Lotus Pure Color Lipstick Mod Mauve you can watch the review here

here is this




Yeps -
1/ very reasonable :D
2/ shade is very nice..... and all sades are pretty from this range
3/ stays for atleast 3.5 hours
4/ glossy effects is very pretty :)
5/ easily available :)
6/ completely botanical product contains Grape extract and jojoba oil

Nopes -
Nothing

Will I repurchase? Don't think me insane :p. But really I want to buy all shades from this range :-*
Will I recommend? 100%

4 comments:

  1. Nice shade! Even I like amny shades from this range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks taps................... ya i like them sooooooooo much... want all shades.. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice shade :) And pretty economical too... I too hv one color frm this range, bt not remembering the shade rt nw..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tahanks sruthi..... yup they are nice anhd economic ,, :)

      Delete

lovely sayings