Sunday 29 April 2012

Avon Simply Pretty Eye Defining Pencil : Black

by Ani

hello friends

today's review is on Avon Simply Pretty Eye Defining Pencil
Product's net wt. 0.8gm. Price - Rs. 119 (approximately) but got it in Rs. 85 in an offer
Shade - Black





here is the tip. it was very blunt and unpleasant form in 1st then I sharped it

and finally the swatch



Yeps -
1/ Price is good for 0.8 gm product in offer..................... most of eye pencils and definers come in .3 - .5gm.
2/ gives a dark shade
3/ packaging is small and cute

Nopes - ]
1/ does not stay more than 1/2 hour
2/ stings my eyes :(
3/ it has no proper ingredient list
4/  available throuch only Avon reps
5/ after sharping the pencil if you push it more in the plastic cap it'll touch the lid and will be blunt again
6/ smudges a lot

Rating - 1.5/5

Will I repuchase? No way. Its only stays in my make up storage :(

Will I recommend? Never

6 comments:

  1. Not that good product i suppose, I dont like kohls that sting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a kohl dat stings!! horrible will never buy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't think ever to buy this............

      Delete
  3. bad bad...Thanks for the honest review Ani....will stay away from this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its my duty to post honest review yaar............ its very disappointing stuff :(

      Delete

lovely sayings