Thursday 8 November 2012

Lotus Herbals Purestay Long Lasting Eyeshadow : 25 Serene Wonder

by Ani

hello friends
today I am going to review one of my favourite buyings till now
Lotus Herbals has released Purestay range
and when I went too my usual cosmetic shop then saw the banner of Purestay range and
it was very difficult to overlook it :p

So today I am going to review Lotus Herbals Purestay Eyeshadow
Net wt. 4*2gm   Price - Rs. 649
Shade - 25 Serene Wonder



here is a velvet cover on the case


and the eyeshadow box


shades here


watch it clearly


<3 <3

swatches


                                           
haha I am super happy :):)


Yeps :

1/ very aristrocratic and innovated packaging ..... like it very much
2/ 4 beautiful shades :)
3/ they have super velvety texture :)...................... this is the smoothest and softest shadow I have ever used <3
4/ easily available in Lotus Counters
5/ lasts upto 10 hours on my eyelids :)

Nopes :

1/ very costly
2/ there should be 2 - 3 more shades in pack

Product's rating - 4.5/5

Will I repurchase? Let me finish it............... then surely
Will I recommend?? 100%

16 comments:

  1. Nice review with pros n cons. I love this shade and gonna try this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check this out nirmala.............. thanks for stopping :)

      Delete
  2. actually i was thinking the same ! with that price they could have easily included two more shades na... lovely palette btw Ani <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup dear..................... thanks sukanya for liking :)

      Delete
  3. OMG 649 buck... though the colour looks pretty, i would expect it to have more shade.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup me too thought it would be under 500 Rs........... bt shocked in time of payment ............... thanks for stopping aswathy :)

      Delete
  4. Nice review Ani.:)
    Its a nice palette though i agree a bit pricey.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear niesha :)................ yup its li'll bit priccey

      Delete
  5. nice shades n nice review ani..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear tej........... glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. hi Gowthami........ ya they are pricely but the quality is too good :) thanks for stopping :)

      Delete

lovely sayings