Sunday 16 June 2013

Etude House Blush : Carrot Cheesecake

hello friends

today I am going to review one product which is very close to my heart

It was a member of my previous haul

yup  that is my favourite Etude House Blush



Products Price - $8.5 almost
Shade - Carrot Cheesecake

there is a very cute puff in it





here is the blush


its a very nice Carrot shade. The name of the blush is perfect for the blush.


here is the swatch



My take on this product :

I liked this product for its cute packaging and uncommon bright shade.


Limitations:

The availability of this product is an issue.
you can get this in ebay.com


This is my one of fav blushes of my stock.

Did you like it too??




6 comments:

  1. wow so cute..wish it was easily available here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup super cute :).... me too wish it should be available here

      Delete
  2. it looks so cute ani... i'm in love with oranges now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks raji....... its very cute and very nice shade :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks samannita.............. its like my dear <3

      Delete

lovely sayings